About the Artist
I think quality is better than quantity when it comes to taking pictures, so I don’t take a lot of them on a daily basis, but when I find something pretty or interesting, I take as many pictures as it takes to capture the beauty. Like the one up there. I'm pretty sure I took 40 pictures in the span of 2 minutes before I got this one. I really love nature and mysteries, so I feel this picture captures both of those in one. I'm kinda a nerd and love reading, mysteries, shocker, I know. I also love music and can play 3 instruments. I try to tie that into some of my pictures too.
it's nice to look at how you positioned your items. it gives me the thought that it's like statues that forms a circle, almost like those magic circles. great job
ReplyDelete